- Health And Medicine
- History, Philosophy, Religion, And Humanities
- Literature, Languages, And Communication
- Science, Engineering, And Technology
- Business, Work, And Careers
- Art, Design, And Style
- Recreation, Sports, Travel, And Activities
- Education, Schools, And Learning
- News, Entertainment, And Pop Culture
- Life, Relationships, And Self
- Food, Cuisines, And Cooking
- Social Media
Who wrote the book Ends and Means ?By ATOM POPEN SINGH, Posted on 30/03/2019 - 2 Comments
Aldous Huxley wrote the book Ends and Means ,it was published in 1937,he was the editor of English Oxford dictionary ,Ends and Means are the fantastic fiction of Huxley, This book contains track on war , religion and nationalism .
'End of Means' book is written by Aldous Huxley and published in 1937. He was an English writer ,editor and philosopher ,who wrote many novels and books. He described means is the method and end is the goal in this book.
in which year was the great writer shakesphere born?
The great writer William Shakespeare was born in the year 1564 at Stratford-upon-Avon United Kingdom on 26th April. He was an English dramatist , poet and actor . All his works is appreciated even today by one and all. (FULL ANSWER)