- Health And Medicine
- History, Philosophy, Religion, And Humanities
- Literature, Languages, And Communication
- Science, Engineering, And Technology
- Business, Work, And Careers
- Art, Design, And Style
- Recreation, Sports, Travel, And Activities
- Education, Schools, And Learning
- News, Entertainment, And Pop Culture
- Life, Relationships, And Self
- Food, Cuisines, And Cooking
- Social Media
Who is the writer of the book Aine-e-Akbari ?By ATOM POPEN SINGH, Posted on 30/03/2019 - 3 Comments
Aine-E-Akbari simple mean is that " Administration of Akbar " and that is the record of Akbar Administration written by the " Abul Fazl " in the language use in this book is " Persian ' . It is the best book of Mughal Empire of Akbar . It is the best 16th century book .
Abul Fazal Ibn Mubark was the writer of the book Aine-e -Akbari ,under the administration of Mughal emperor Akbar. This book was written in Persian language in 16th century and took 7 years to be completed
The writer of the book Aine-e-Akbari which when translated means the Administration of Akbar is Abu'l-Fazl Ibn Mubarak. He was working for King Akbar. This book makes for a remarkable read.
in which year was the great writer shakesphere born?
The great writer William Shakespeare was born in the year 1564 at Stratford-upon-Avon United Kingdom on 26th April. He was an English dramatist , poet and actor . All his works is appreciated even today by one and all. (FULL ANSWER)