- Health And Medicine
- History, Philosophy, Religion, And Humanities
- Literature, Languages, And Communication
- Science, Engineering, And Technology
- Business, Work, And Careers
- Art, Design, And Style
- Recreation, Sports, Travel, And Activities
- Education, Schools, And Learning
- News, Entertainment, And Pop Culture
- Life, Relationships, And Self
- Food, Cuisines, And Cooking
- Social Media
When did Thomas Moore write the book Utopia ?By ATOM POPEN SINGH, Posted on 30/03/2019 - 2 Comments
Thomas wrote Utopia in 1516, which was the forerunner of the utopian literary genre. He was a pious man, intolerant of other religions, which is the opposite of the one of the features of his fictional society.
Thomas Moore wrote the book Utopia in 1516. It was written in Latin language and published in Belgium. This work was written for political corruption which was happening in Europe at that time.
in which year was the great writer shakesphere born?
The great writer William Shakespeare was born in the year 1564 at Stratford-upon-Avon United Kingdom on 26th April. He was an English dramatist , poet and actor . All his works is appreciated even today by one and all. (FULL ANSWER)