- Health And Medicine
- History, Philosophy, Religion, And Humanities
- Literature, Languages, And Communication
- Science, Engineering, And Technology
- Business, Work, And Careers
- Art, Design, And Style
- Recreation, Sports, Travel, And Activities
- Education, Schools, And Learning
- News, Entertainment, And Pop Culture
- Life, Relationships, And Self
- Food, Cuisines, And Cooking
- Social Media
What are the different types of leaf morphology?By k.kokila, Posted on 02/05/2021 - 1 Comments
The different types of leaf morphology include Leaf base, leaf lamina, and petiole. There are others that define these three are acicular, linear, lanceolate, orbicular, elliptical, oblique and centric cordate.
What are the elements in group 14 in the periodic table?
The elements in the group 14 of the periodic table are carbon, silicon, germanium, tin, lead and flerovium. These elements have much higher melting and boiling points. In this group carbon is a non metal, silicon and germanium are metalloids and tin, lead and flerovium are metals. (FULL ANSWER)